What TDM users say
- How Zalando links languages with TDM
European data miners: “We were told to relocate our servers to the US”
- How the limited TDM exception came to be, and why the right to read should be the right to mine
- The EU just told data mining startups to take their business elsewhere
- British startup FactMata is trying to combat misinformation online with AI yet could be seriously challenged because of TDM restrictions.
- ScienceEurope on TDM: The Commission exception "allows for mining but doesn't strike gold"
- Research community concerned that proposed EP amendments to EU Copyright will be detrimental to scientific research and innovation
- "The EU should listen to the innovators, knowledge creators and developers when it comes to data mining: the potential benefits are too great to be ignored" says LIBER
- Research organisations concerned that EU copyright proposal may undermine Text and Data Mining, slow innovation
- European research libraries hopes the EU will not baulk at removing the last barriers to TDM
- European Startups call for a copyright framework that will help them succeed globally
- Danish startups are worried about the EU's copyright reform (article in danish)
- How financial regulators use TDM and Artificial Intelligence to identify financial fraud.
- “The European Commission has come up with a half-baked policy” European Start-ups say.
- Tech industry join forces to tell the Commission not to limit its proposed TDM exception.